Principles of personal data protection and information about processing of personal data (“The Principles”)
- The Principles are processed in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 on 27. April 2016 on protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / ES (GDPR). The purpose of this Policy is to provide the Subscribers with basic information regarding the processing of personal data.
- The purposes of the Principle are:
- Controller Louise Beer Mánesova 1175/48, Vinohrady (Praha 2), 120 00 Praha mail: email@example.com
- A participantis an individual who fills in and sends a registration form from the website to the Controller; and
- Personal data, name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, identification number of the natural person doing business and the tax identification number of the natural person
The Controller as a Personal Data Administrator hereby informs about the way and scope of processing of Personal Data, including the extent of the Rights of the Subscriber related to the processing of Personal Data.
- The Controller is Louise Beer and operates a website pragartworks.com for this purpose. Within this service, the Personal Data is processed by the Controller:
- to the extent they were provided in connection with the order of the products and/or services by the Controller, respectively. in the negotiation of a contract conclusion with the Controller, as well as in connection with a concluded contract; and
- for the purpose(s) listed below.
The Controller further processes the Personal Data of the Subscribers also in connection with the Controller´s marketing.
- The Controller is the Personal Data Processor. Personal data is not processed by any other subject. Services my Mailchimp are used for emailing purposes.
Purpose of Processing of Personal Data
- The Contoller processes Personal Data for the following purposes:
- ensuring the conclusion and subsequent execution of a contractual obligation between the Controller and the Participant (Article 6(1) (b) GDPR). Other legal obligations result from the relationship and the Controller must therefore process Personal Data for this purpose (Article 6(1) (c) GDPR);
- for marketing purposes, in order the Controller matches the offer of his/her products and services as well as the business communication about them to the Subscriber’s needs, for the purpose the Subscriber’s processing acquires the Participant’s unambiguous consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR;
- proper and timely fulfilment of agreed contractual obligation between the Controller and the Participant (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), the fulfilment of the legal obligations which the Controller derives from the contractual relationship between him/her and the Participant, protection of the Provider’s reputation as a webmaster and protection of the Proprietary Interests of the Controller for possible litigation.
Personal Data protection and information about processing.
- The Subscriber notes that by sending the completed registration form the Controller begins the processing of Personal Data.
- If the Subscriber does not provide his/her Personal Information, it is not possible to conclude and/or provide services to the Controller. Personal data is necessary in this context to provide a specific service or product to the Controller.
- The provision of Personal Data to the Controller is generally a contractual and legal requirement. Regarding the provision of Personal Data for marketing purposes, which does not constitute fulfilment of the contractual and legal obligations of the Administrator, consent is required from the Subscriber. If the Subscriber does not give the Controller permission to process the Personal Data for marketing purposes, this does not mean the Controller would refuse to provide his/her services as a result.
- Personal data will be processed during the negotiation of a contract between the Controller and the Participant for the purpose to conclude the contract as well as for the duration of the contractual relationship or for the period set in the agreement.
- In case a contract is concluded under the Controller’s Business Terms and Conditions, Personal Data will be processed and maintained for next 36 months in case of a dispute concerning the relationship between the Controller and the Subscriber in order to protect the legitimate interests of the Controller.
- The Subscriber is obliged to provide true and accurate Personal Data to the Controller.
- The Controller makes every effort to avoid the unauthorized processing of Personal Data.
- Personal Data of Participants will not be passed on to any third party, third country or international organization.
- Personal data is and will be processed in an electronic form in a non-automated manner.
- The Subscriber acknowledges that his/her Personal Data is stored in the datacentres [Google LLC]. The Controller uses [G Suite and Google Cloud Platform and Dropbox] to operate in compliance with European privacy standards.
- The Subscriber acknowledges that [Google LLC] may store cookies on his/her device.
Participant’s rights related to the processing
- The Subscriber has the right to withdraw the processing of Personal Data any time (in case of processing of Personal Data is based on agreement). However, the withdrawal of consent processing of Personal Data is not possible to the extent and for the purpose of fulfilling the statutory duty of the Controller. Cancellation of consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to its recall. Cancellation of consent also has no effect on Personal Data processing that is processed by an administrator on a basis other than consent (i.e., in particular, if processing is necessary to meet the contract, legal obligations or for other reasons stated in the law regulations). It is possible to cancel the consent by filling in the form/by ticking the box /by sending the appeal to the Controller’s registered office or via the link in the e-mail.
- The Participant also has the right:
- To be informed about processing your Personal Information
- The Subscriber is entitled to request from the Controller if Personal Data is processed or not. If Personal Data is processed, the Subscriber has the right to request from the Controller, in particular, the identity and contact details of the Controller, his/her representatives and, if applicable, the Data Protection Office, the processing purposes, the categories of Personal Data concerned, the recipients or categories of Personal Data Receivers, legitimate interests of the Controller, the list of rights of the Subscriber, the possibility to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection, the source of processing of Personal Data and automated decision making and profiling.
- If the Controller intends to further process the Personal Data of the Subscriber for a purpose other than that it was obtained, he/she will provide the Subscriber with information about other purpose and other relevant information before further processing.
- To request from the Controller access to his/her Personal Data
The Subscriber is entitled from the Controller to request information whether or not his/her Personal Data is processed and, if so, has access to information about the processing purposes, the categories of the Personal Data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients, the period of storing Personal Data, information about Subscriber´s rights (the right to request a correction or deletion from the Controller, the processing limitation, the objection to such processing), the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Authority, information about the Personal Data Source, information whether automated decision making and profiling and information about used procedure and the significance and implications of such processing for the Participant, information and guarantees in the case of the transfer of Personal Data to a third country or international organization. The Subscriber is entitled to receive copies of the processed Personal Data. The right to obtain the copy, however, must not adversely affect the rights and freedom of other people.
- To correct provided Personal Data
- If, for example, a change of address, telephone number, or other personally identifiable information has occurred on the part of the Subscriber, the Subscriber has the right from the administrator to request the correction of the processed Personal Data. In addition, the Subscriber has the right to supplement incomplete Personal Data, including providing an additional statement.
- To delete provided Personal Data
- In certain specified cases, the Subscriber has the right to require the Controller to delete the Personal Data of the Subscriber. Such cases include, for example, that the data processed is no longer needed for the purposes mentioned above. Controller will delete Personal data automatically after the expiry of the necessity period, however, the Subscriber may at any time refer to his or her request. The Participant’s request is then subject of an individual assessment (despite the Subscriber’s right to delete the Administrator’s obligation or legitimate interest is to keep the Personal Data of the Subscriber) and the Client will be informed in detail.
- To limit processing of Personal Data
- The Controller only processes the Subscriber’s Personal Data to the extent strictly necessary. However, if the Subscriber feels that the Controller, for example, exceeds the above stated purposes for which Personal Data is processed, the Subscriber may submit a request that his/her Personal Data were processed solely for the most imperative reasons of law or that Personal Data is blocked. The Subscriber’s application is then subject of an individual assessment and he/she will be fully informed about processing of the application.
- To file a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- A participant may at any time make a complain relating to the processing of Personal Data to the Supervisory Authority in their country.
- In case the Subscriber considers that the Controller processes his/her Personal Data contrary to the protection of his/her private and personal life or in contrary to the appropriate legal legislations, especially if the Personal Data is inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing, he/she may:
- Ask the Controller for an explanation by e-mail to his/her address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Make a protest about the processing and request by email sent to the address email@example.com to ensure that the Controller removes the resulting situation (e.g. by blocking, repairing, supplementing or disposing the Personal Data). The Controller promptly makes decision about the objection and informs the Subscriber. The provision is without prejudice to the Participant’s right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly with his/her complain.
- A participant may apply his/her above mentioned rights in writing on address Louise Beer Mánesova 1175/48, Vinohrady (Praha 2), 120 00 Praha Czech Republic or electronically on address.
- If the Participant requests information about the extent or way of processing of his/her Personal Data, the Controller is obliged to transmit this information without delay, but no later than within one month after receiving the request from the Controller on address
- If a Participant makes a claim to access Personal Data in electronic form, the Controller will also provide the requested information in electronic form, unless the Subscriber requests a different way of providing information.
- In case of a repeated and unreasonable request to provide a copy of the processed Personal Data, the Controller is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for the associated administrative costs.
- Personal data is automatically evaluated and can be used for profiling or automated decision making in the area of administrator’s marketing activities. The Controller uses the following methods:
- analysing your activities on the administrator’s website.
- As a result of Controller’s activities, the Participant’s behaviour on the website will be monitored and evaluated, which means a certain interference with the right to the privacy. However, the evaluation contributes to sending the Subscriber only the promotional offers regarding the products and services that he/she might be interested in as the results of the evaluation.
- All legal relationships arising in connection with processing of Personal Data follow the laws of Switzerland, regardless where they were accessed. Relevant Swiss courts are competent to solve any disputes arising in connection with the protection of privacy between the Subscriber and the Controller.
- Participants who, by means of a registration form, provide their Personal Data in order to conclude a contract with the Controller or give their consent to Personal Data processing shall do so voluntarily, on their behalf and the Controller does not manage their activities in any way
- The Controller may amend or supplement the text of the Principles. For each change, the Controller shall notify the Subscribers by e-mail at least 30 days prior to the change becomes effective.
- These Principles become effective on May 25, 2018
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: PragArtWorks.com